June 2021 | Version 2.0
What are cookies?
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- ensuring the website functions correctly;
- granting you access to restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you by letting us remember your preferences, location, or device type;
- improving how our website performs;
- understanding who our audience is, so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
The cookies we use
We use different cookies on our website. Some cookies are placed by us, while others are placed by our third-party plug-ins, suppliers, or advertisers. These cookies may be deleted from your device at different times, such as at the end of your browsing session (when you leave the website) or after a pre-set amount time, or they may persist on your device until you delete them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- essential cookies – these are cookies that allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
- site analytics cookies – these are cookies that monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.
- functional cookies – these are cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password, or settings.
- advertising cookies – these are cookies that matches your interests or web searches with applicable advertising campaigns on our website. We use them to provide you with advertising that we think you might find useful.
- social media cookies – these are cookies that integrate with social media platforms. We use them to help you share content from our website to your chosen social media platform.
What information do we access thanks to cookies?
We have access to:
- Identifiers of your terminal (IP address);
- Operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, Android, iOS, etc.);
- Device name (e.g. iPhone 12);
- Web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.);
- Language of your web browser;
- Date and hour of connection to our website;
- The “referrer” (provenance HTTP address); and
- Browsing data on our websites and content viewed.
You can see the cookies we use in the following table:
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||1 year 24 days|
|_cc_cc||.crwdcntrl.net||Advertisement||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.||session|
|uuid||.mathtag.com||Advertisement||To optimize ad relevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites such as what pages have been loaded.||1 year 27 days|
|uid||.turn.com||Advertisement||This cookie is used to measure the number and behavior of the visitors to the website anonymously. The data includes the number of visits, average duration of the visit on the website, pages visited, etc. for the purpose of better understanding user preferences for targeted advertisments.||5 months 27 days|
|TDID||.adsrvr.org||Advertisement||The cookie is set by CloudFlare service to store a unique ID to identify a returning users device which then is used for targeted advertising.||1 year|
|TDCPM||.adsrvr.org||Advertisement||The cookie is set by CloudFlare service to store a unique ID to identify a returning users device which then is used for targeted advertising.||1 year|
|_kuid_||.krxd.net||Advertisement||The cookie is set by Krux Digital under the domain krxd.net. The cookie stores a unique ID to identify a returning user for the purpose of targeted advertising.||5 months 27 days|
|uid||.adform.net||Advertisement||This cookie is used to measure the number and behavior of the visitors to the website anonymously. The data includes the number of visits, average duration of the visit on the website, pages visited, etc. for the purpose of better understanding user preferences for targeted advertisments.||2 months|
|_cc_dc||.crwdcntrl.net||Advertisement||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.||8 months 26 days|
|_cc_id||.crwdcntrl.net||Advertisement||The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net. The purpose of the cookie is to collect statistical information in an anonymous form about the visitors of the website. The data collected include number of visits, average time spent on the website, and the what pages have been loaded. These data are then used to segment audiences based on the geographical location, demographic, and user interest provide relevant content and for advertisers for targeted advertising.||8 months 26 days|
|_cc_aud||.crwdcntrl.net||Advertisement||8 months 26 days|
|__asc||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is used to keep track on user informations and reports it to Alexa analytics service.||30 minutes|
|__auc||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This is an Alexa Analytics cookie that is used to track user behavior.||1 year|
|__gads||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and stored under the name dounleclick.com. This cookie is used to track how many times users see a particular advert which helps in measuring the success of the campaign and calculate the revenue generated by the campaign. These cookies can only be read from the domain that it is set on so it will not track any data while browsing through another sites.||1 year 24 days|
|_ga||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_122838974_1||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|_ga_GBCYCLMD2R||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_gat_UA-122838974-1||.healthformzansi.co.za||Analytics||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.||1 minute|
|PHPSESSID||.healthformzansi.co.za||Necessary||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||session|
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. You can read how to do this for popular browsers by following these links:
Deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary or cause the website to forget your preferences. Deleting cookies may not prevent you from seeing advertisements on our website, but such advertising may be less relevant to you.
For more information on how to opt out of being tracked across all websites by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.